- 12th Standard Examination passed in pattern of 10+2 System. Moreover students are required to appear in GUJCET Exam conducted by Gujarat Government.
- Graduation from any discipline (with minimum percentage as prescribed by the GTU) & to appear in GCET of Gujarat Government.
Sabar Institute of Technology for girls is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU) approved by AICTE. Admissions are given as per the guidelines of Admission Committee for Professional Courses of Govt. of Gujarat. For timing of admission and details of procedure, kindly refer website of ACPC- www.gujacpc.nic.in. Students from the out State should refer the admission rules by ACPC.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
- Bank Fee Receipt of the Fees paid at ACPC Counter.
- Copy of Admission Acknowledgement Slip of ACPC.
- True Copy of 10th Mark sheet, 12th Mark sheet, School Leave Certificate and MarkSheet of GUJCET.
- Five Passport size Photographs.
- True Copy of 10th Mark sheet, 12th Mark sheet, School Leave Certificate, MarkSheet of Graduation and MarkSheet of GUJCET.
- Two Passport size Photographs.
The duration of the different courses are as follows :
4 Years Full Time